- Updated for COVID-19
IMPORTANT - Please read carefully
by confirming you agree that you have read all of the below:
I CONFIRM THAT:
- I have NOT been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or someone displaying COVID-19 symptoms within the past two weeks.
- I have NOT shown any symptoms of COVID-19 or come into close contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms within the past two weeks.
- I have NOT travelled outside of my immediate daily routine for the past two weeks.
- I do NOT have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
- If I begin to show symptoms of COVID-19 within the next two weeks I shall inform my barber.
When you arrive - You must:
- Be on time; Do Not arrive more than 5 mins early or late.
- Wait outside of the shop, complying with social distancing rules, until you are invited in by a member of the team.
- Arrive alone, unless accompanied by a parent, guardian or carer.
- Wear a mask or face covering, one will be provided if you do not have one.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry; anyone displaying an above normal temperature will be refused entry and service.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry.
- Observe social distancing when within the shop.
- Toilets are for staff only (with exceptions of any clients that are pregnant, suffer from an IBD condition or similar. Please let your barber know so they can accommodate you with discretion.
If you display any symptoms of illness upon arrival service will be refused until you are well again.
If you do not comply with these terms, you may be refused service and you may not be entitled to a refund.
* All beard and open blade shaving services are suspended until further notice; this will be reviewed at a future date in compliance with industry guidelines.
Due to the risk of COVID-19 we have changed our cancellation policy:
You may now cancel online anytime without the need for notice.
To do so log into your account find your booking and press cancel (which may be a little button that looks like a bin).
If you feel unwell; cancel your appointment; follow government and NHS guidance and do not rebook until you are well enough again.